After your booking confirmation is made, you will accept the following terms:
- A deposit of 50% of the amount of the reservation is required when booking for a reservation to be confirmed. The remaining 50% must be paid during his/her stay (when checking in or out).
- A reservation can be canceled by The Pergola Boutique Hotel (Eixo Enigmático Lda.), if the payment isn’t made under the conditions described above.
- Reservations made in platforms (eg: Booking, Airbnb, etc.) are managed by the respective websites.
- If the cancellation is communicated more than 30 days before the beginning of the service, the total reservation amount will be refunded to the costumer.
- If the cancellation is communicated between 15 and 30 days before the beginning of the service, only 50% of the reservation amount will be refunded to the costumer. The rest will be used to cover administration expenses and others.
- If the cancellation is communicated less than 15 days before the beginning of the service there is no refund. Furthermore, once checked-in the costumer is not entitled to any reimbursement for any unused services.
* Due to the recent virus (Covid-19) we are making our best to be flexible if existent bookings need to be re-booked for other dates. We either change the booking dates or issue a voucher to be used later this year or in 2022.